JOIN US!!! Consider becoming a member of CAVA
Are you a consecrated person serving in the Archdiocese passionate about inviting new members into this life of grace? Are you a non-consecrated lay person desiring to help create a Culture of Vocations? JOIN US!!! Consider becoming a member of CAVA. We welcome sharing your ideas, energy, expertise and enthusiasm for our vowed life with our members who offer to share the same. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVA Membership Registration:
The Chicago Archdiocesan Vocation Association (CAVA) is a membership organization of Vocation Ministers representing various consecrated men and women’s congregations, institutes and associations who contribute to Vocation Ministry within the Archdiocese of Chicago. CAVA is sponsored by the Office for Religious of the Archdiocese.
CAVA Member– An individual or group of individuals committed to vocation ministry who actively serve to foster a culture of vocation within the Archdiocese of Chicago.
- Reception of all CAVA mailings, e-mails, newsletters and announcements
- Invitation to participate in and plan collaborative vocation events
- Discounted fees for CAVA-sponsored professional and spiritual development opportunities
- FREE posting of your vocation events on the CAVA website
- Personal connection and networking with others involved in vocation ministry
- Access to CAVA’s “Partners in Ministry”
- Invitation to social gatherings and specially determined events of CAVA
If you are interested in becoming a member or partnering with CAVA in its vocation awareness ministry, please email email@example.com.